Useful phone numbers:
IT Support 1 (202) 513-2980
- Files can only be uploaded to one of the listed directories. Click on the Directory Name that the file should be moved into.
- Move a file to the server by clicking on the Upload button, browsing to the file and clicking on the upload button.
- After the file has been uploaded it should be visible in the file list. Files can be sorted by Name, Size or Date Modified by clicking on the respective header.
- The question mark button in the menu list has a more detailed list of options. Keep in mind that not all users have permission to do all operations available. Deleting files or changing passwords might not be permitted.
- Filenames should have only letters, numbers, underscores e.g. "070814my_file.wav " is OK, but " 111%70814 - .wav" is not.
- In addition to this web interface files can also be uploaded using an FTP client or using email.
- Are you connected to the Internet using a wireless connection---perhaps in a crowded coffee shop? Check the signal strength of your wireless connection---if it's weak, you won't be able to send at full speed.
Available FTP clients
While there are some Internet connection spots that block FTP traffic, if you are able to connect , it's much faster than using a Web Browser, because FTP stands for F ile T ransfer P rotocol. There are free and shareware FTP programs for Windows and MAC.
The logins are the same to upload files by Web and FTP to our servers.
For Windows, Macintosh and Linux:
please consider FileZilla, a free, open source FTP program. Download at http://filezilla-project.org.
Please send email to itsupport ( email@example.com ) or phone itsupport at 1 (202) 513-2980 for help with any problems or questions regarding this server.